Wednesday, February 27, 2013

EDUC 693 - Much To Do...

In reflecting on the past couple of weeks, I am stressed just thinking about how much I have done and how much I still need to do. As far as my coursework is concerned, I am feeling confident about keeping on track with my time management plan. It is the "in addition to's" that are stressful.

A few extras that have taken some of my focus away from my action research include absorbing another teacher's pullout math class into my own pullout class - an additional 5 students, bringing my total up to 18 - as well as my efforts to complete a mandatory ELL training through my school district.

Also, state assessment is just a week away...

This is a time to keep my head in the game, remember to breathe and take care of myself, but also push to get all of these tasks accomplished.

I am enjoying all of the learning that is taking place along the way, but I would also like to enjoy a powder day or two - even more so as the snow in Denver has not amounted to any snow days or delays, only tricky commutes to work. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment